blogging as a research tool

Monday, June 12, 2006

The Panel!!

OK - i don't have much to say tonight. Ithink all of my musings are more general and should be kept to my more general blog. This is one of the problems with doing thematic kinda blogging. You fragment yourself and your thoughts and forget the fact that things actually interweave.

mmm - maybe this is my being influenced by all of the panel stuff. I have put together something that is very different from before and i don't know if that was a good idea. It's definately got the academicness to it but does it have the congruence with what i'm actually doing. In many ways this doesn't matter because I can just get on and do what i want anyhow, but presently i have no idea what will happen with the proposal.

Tomorrow i have a meeting with kooth who are the people i am doing my research with. Actually that's interesting.... I create this proposal and I don't mention the blogging. I just mention what people will want to hear and that sounds thorough. I know this is playing the game but i think it a) states where i feel that others see blogging and b) highlights that i'm a little unsure about blogging myself. I feel that this will be helpful as it appears as if it will be useful, but will it fit into my phd. If it does or doesn't it will still be happening - i guess - unless i get bored.

Time to go and get distracted by the football on the telly. Later this week I will begin to unpack this whole blogging thing and see what i have said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home